sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2012

Poesia (14.7)


And Yet I’m Still Standing

Last time we saw each other
You told me
It was not the same for you
Our magic had been gone
A while ago
And we did not have
The same connection
Anymore.

And yet you told me
You loved me.
We made love
On the same nest
That made us happy
Throughout the years.

And yet you still have
Your silly boyfriend
Believing you are the love
Of his life.

He should never know
That we,
The wrong and unnamed lovers,
Had a beautiful and yet nasty sex
On your sweet little anniversary;
Silly to think
You may believe still
Your own love can grow
And find in him
All you’ve been looking for.

Don’t lie that much,
Sweetie,
Don’t be your own fool.
Love does not happen like this
And you know that.
It has been wrong since the very
First month.
It shall not last.

Although
I won’t be the one
That’ll whisper in his ears
The bitter truth
I may blow my poetry
Among the stars
And let the pain
That’s in my heart
Find its own cure.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário