sexta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2009

Música (0.3)

Essa música foi composta pra mim...
Tinha que ser postada.
Agradeço muito...

Green Grace

For sure, I can’t explain in words the feeling that’s taking me.
Not soon I thought that I’d have a so surprising thing.

It was a fast weekend
For us to understand.
Now we are both afraid
How it was not late.

Will it come into a lovely fate?
I am afraid it’ll not.
Will it come in a lot of grace?
Now I will face this thought.

Future, I hardly take time to think about it.
But you made me wanna run the clock to see if

It is a fast week
For us to understand.
Now we are both afraid
How it is not late.

It will come into a lovely fate.
I am afraid it’s a lie.
It will come in a lot of grace.
Seeing in your face green eyes.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário