segunda-feira, 6 de junho de 2011

Poesia (6.1)

Broken

Broken,
Fallen apart
Without conscience,
Without my old and gorgeous life,
The life that I insisted on
Keep on killing.

Broken once again;
Bleeding inside and hoping,
Hoping I could cry all this blood out.
Lying on the cold and deep floor,
Feeling that I cannot do anything more,
That I could be anywhere else but here,
And you, my dear,
And you, my babe,
Oh, you…

You are not here, darling,
You are not here with me.
You stood up long ago,
You left my iced and hard floor
For the beauty of your fake new world
And I lie here on the floor
Attached to everything that we
Once shared.

Broken one more time;
And without hope
I keep on walking,
Walking on this messed up, fake and frozen world
That once I called home
That once I called love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário