quinta-feira, 7 de maio de 2015

Poesia (22.7)

Last Grief

Crying inside
For the infortune lack of tears.
Second chances
Have been overused
In order to fill the void
Of me.

I promised ourselves
A limitless number of things,
Things I myself
Could never accomplish.

My body crawls to you
In the deepest night
But regardless of what you never did
To keep us alive,
I am living
For my own self,
And have I prohibited
My thoughts
To get to you
Even when I scratch my bed
In the deepest desire
Of your burnt  body.

So long…

There’s nothing left
For us to say.
No words were left
Unspoken.
No song can mend this.

No letter you send me,
No scream at my door,
No tear shed in my bed,
Will make amends.
It is over.
For good.
For the better.
And my last howl into the night
Shall let the door closed
Once and for all.

So long.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário