segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2014

Poesia (20.7)

Shore

To start anew,
To rest my restless and only
Heart;
Wasted old friend
Who shouts her deception
Against my attentive mind.

My heart,
Who by herself,
Held my reckless shoulders,
Stubborn pieces of bone
That insisted on carrying
The weight of my sand castle.

To find shore,
To wash my face with shinny sand,
To wet my lips with salty water,
And to find home
By leaving this cold womb;
Never felt home here.
Never will.

That bosom was never mine
To rest onto.

To fight over my green immature blood
Over my space.

To rest.

To lay back.

To breathe the fresh air
That was cried for me
By someone else’s lungs.

To feed my soul
From the fishery
Of the tenderness of a complete stranger
That shall guard
My feminine
And lonesome
Heart.

To find shore.
To find shore in me.
To find shore within my bare hands.
To find shore regardless of myself.
To find shore on my closed eyed resemblance of my womb.

To disappear into myself for once
And not feel guilty about
My own pain.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário