sexta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2013

Poesia (20.0)


Coming Back to Death

My oldest friend,

As you may know
Such thing should only be here
In order to keep me moving
But it has become a necessary aspect
Of this life that has been lived for me.

Sadness and this anguished feeling take over
And my so-called art comes out.

My dear, you see,
Dark and dirty
Such as my hands
Covered in blood,
Thick
Dark
Old
Poor
Blood of mine
That runs away
Despite all requests,
That runs away
Trying to find peace
Anywhere but home.

Friend, all I know now is that
Resurrecting as you wish
Seems to be an act of selfishness
But instead of making an effort
To live after dying
I’ve chosen to die after living.
My resurrection, so,
Happens through pain
And only pain itself
Can make this life
Livable.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário